This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the PSN Login:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the PSN Login page URL: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/auth/login.action?request_locale=en_US&service-entity=psn&returnURL=https://us.playstation.com/uwps/PSNTicketRetrievalGenericServlet onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste then press Enter.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section that solely occupies the whole web page. Start your Login process by filling out the first text field with your Sign In ID. Make sure you are inputting your correct Sign In ID to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After inputting your email address move on to the next text field and input your password. Make sure you are inputting your correct password to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- You may click the Remember my Sign ID checkbox so that the next time you login, you won't have to input your Sign In ID anymore because it is already provided for you.
- Lastly, click the Sign in button to access your account.
Encountered a roadblock? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of PSN: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/external/auth/login.action?request_locale=en_US&service-entity=psn&returnURL=https://us.playstation.com/uwps/PSNTicketRetrievalGenericServlet find the Forgot your Password? link and click it if you are having troubles while trying to login.
- Once clicked, you will be then directed to their Password reset page where you will have to input your Sign In ID, Date of Birth, and the captcha code provided. When inputting, make sure that it is in the correct text field that you are inputting the equivalent information.
- After inputting the necessary information, click Continue.
- PSN will send you an email to your email address consisting steps in resetting your login credentials.
If all else fails, contact PSN directly:
>Make a call!
>Send an email!
Contact PSN through this link: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/chat/chat_launch/survey_comp_id/518/survey_comp_auth/2a5f35b49282184a7832ea696b02c54d4f93345a/chat_data/cV9pZD0xJnN0YXRlPTEzMzkm/request_source/7
Bookmark this page and do not forget to visit this page often for updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding PSN Login process.
Shortcut to PSN Login page here...
Video and listed instructions on how to access your account.
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials.
Channel your comments and grievances through the provided contact details.
Your opinion of PSN:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...